Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Do I need a hair intervention?

Last November, I shaved off my dreadlocks (I am a girl, BTW), and was left with a vulnerable, fuzzy head. I endured the baldness, and eventually my hair got to a funky length where I could spike it and muss it up and it looked pretty rocking. NOW, however...it is May, and my hair has reached this intolerably AWKWARD length where it is about 3.5 inches long and goes down just past my ears. At the back though, the hair looks longer (because it is lower on my head), so it almost looks like I have this moppy mullett. On a good day, I can tie the mullett into pig tails and it looks ok, but most of the time when it isn%26#039;t in pigtails, I think it looks pretty boring and awkward...so...what should I do?





Should I continue to endure the stupid growing out process and just leave it as it is?





or





Should I get it cut at the back so that it looks all the same length...something like this? http://www.ramptostore.com/images/hairst...
Do I need a hair intervention?
try wild growth it helps my hair grow and fast too.
Do I need a hair intervention?
gel it all back until it grows out.

No comments:

Post a Comment