Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Is a perm really worth it?

I have thick, wavy, messy hair! It%26#039;s really uncontrolable and my mornings are so quick I have no time to style. I need something that is wash and wear. I%26#039;ve heard of a perm called %26quot;spiral?%26quot; and/or %26quot;loose.%26quot; Can anyone help me with this? I%26#039;m thinking about getting a perm but I%26#039;m not so sure if it%26#039;s a good idea or not?





If I get it done preofessionally how long will it take?
Is a perm really worth it?
no my hair fell out dont do it your crazy if do?
Is a perm really worth it?
To get it done professionally would take at least 2 hours, maybe longer depending on length and thickness of hair.
Reply:You dont want a perm you will have more problems. and they dont last long

No comments:

Post a Comment